By Keelen Barlow
Kickoff is set for 7 p.m. from Hare Chevrolet Field.
The Bulldogs come into the matchup with a 5-2 record (4-1 in HCC).
- Brownsburg defeated Zionsville 54-14 last week for their fourth HCC win of the year
- Head Coach John Hart comes into the matchup with a 299-90 all-time record; Hart currently has the sixth-most wins of any active IHSAA football coach
- With a win tonight, Hart would surpass the 300-win mark for his 35-year coaching career; he would be just the 11th Indiana high school football coach to pass that milestone
- RB Donovan Marcus has compiled 597 rushing yards over his last three games
- WR Preston Terrell notched three touchdowns in the first half against Zionsville; he's the only HCC WR to complete such a feat this year
About the Millers
Noblesville comes into the matchup with a 1-6 (1-4 in HCC) record. They are coming off a 35-7 loss to No. 14 Hamilton Southeastern last week.
Two weeks ago, the Millers picked up their first win in a 20-13 victory over HCC foe Franklin Central.
The Millers have struggled on both sides of the ball this season as they rank last in the HCC in points-for as well as points-against.
RB Drew Knieper has the most yards of any non-QB on the Millers roster.
The all-time series between Brownsburg and Noblesville has a 45-plus year history. Since 1970, the two schools have met 36 times.
Noblesville holds a 19-17 advantage in the series but the Bulldogs have won three of the last four meetings.
The programs were once league foes in two other now-defunct conferences. Between 1968 and 1979 the Bulldogs and Millers played in the Sagamore Conference. Then, for one season (1998-1999) they both played in the Olympic Conference.
The two schools were charter members of the HCC.
Last season, Brownsburg hosted Noblesville and beat the Millers 17-7. RB Donny Marcus had 269 yards and two touchdowns in that game.
The win clinched the 2018 HCC championship outright for the Bulldogs.
- No. 1 Avon- 5-0 (7-0)
- No. 5 Brownsburg- 4-1 (5-2)
- No. 11 Fishers- 3-2 (5-2)
- No. 12 Hamilton Southeastern- 3-2 (4-3)
- Westfield- 2-3 (4-3)
- Franklin Central- 1-4 (3-4)
- Zionsville- 1-4 (3-4)
- Noblesville- 1-4 (1-6)
Week 7 HCC Schedule
- No. 5 Brownsburg at Noblesville
- No. 1 Avon at Zionsville
- No. 11 Fishers at Westfield
- Franklin Central at No. 12 Hamilton Southeastern
Follow @bhsdogs on Twitter and stay tuned to brownsburgathletics.com for updates and information on the matchup.